-
February 11th, 2003, 07:42 PM
#171
Inactive Member
The back of the Endless Waltz DVD case has Duo adn heero all voer eahcother, and wuatre and trowa the ame *throws up* Wufags not w/anyone though
-
February 11th, 2003, 09:22 PM
#172
Inactive Member
I think Wufei's destined to be alone. -o-; Everyone he's supposedly paired up with ends up dying... (Examples: His wife and Treize)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 11, 2003 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Mitsuki ]</font>
-
February 11th, 2003, 09:38 PM
#173
Inactive Member
-
February 12th, 2003, 11:14 AM
#174
Inactive Member
Ah yeah, i liked the image... Hee he he... yesterday i found another of those quizzes... I like to do those things... even if some of them are girl oriented, but, most of the times, they give answer for both genres... well, the point of the quiz was:
"What kind of Yaoi-fangirl are you?"
And i got:
"You are a Yuri-Fangirl"
Well, out of the point that it said i was a girl (if it is girl-oriented, is normal -_-U ...) it gave the right answer! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] ^^
-
February 12th, 2003, 10:00 PM
#175
Inactive Member
-
February 12th, 2003, 11:05 PM
#176
Inactive Member
Would it be uncouth of me to ask for an explicit answer of what it is that attracts the female audience to Yaoi?
-
February 13th, 2003, 10:34 AM
#177
Inactive Member
That even Yaoi liking tests says that i like YURI!
According to what Grandas has asked: Ask yourself this question: What is more appealing to you? A girl will find really hot guys and guys will find girls also really nice. So, I guess it is a normal thing that girls like Yaoi same as guys like Yuri. Out of that, i guess that yours was a mere rethoric question, So, then, i just sigh and say "Thats the way of things"... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 18th, 2003, 06:00 AM
#178
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by Grandas:
Would it be uncouth of me to ask for an explicit answer of what it is that attracts the female audience to Yaoi?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I can't give you a straight answer there...I'm a female and I'm straight but I'm obbessed with Yaoi. I'm not really sure what's attractive about it, but I love it... =P
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by melfice:
Ah yeah, i liked the image... Hee he he... yesterday i found another of those quizzes... I like to do those things... even if some of them are girl oriented, but, most of the times, they give answer for both genres... well, the point of the quiz was:
"What kind of Yaoi-fangirl are you?"
And i got:
"You are a Yuri-Fangirl"
Well, out of the point that it said i was a girl (if it is girl-oriented, is normal -_-U ...) it gave the right answer! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] ^^</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol, where is this test? I wanna take it! ^o^
-
February 18th, 2003, 08:49 AM
#179
Inactive Member
I found it at Phoenix King Sizer's journal.
Click here
Well, i also like Yuri. i guess that because of that, i'm the only people that i know that as done a MilleniaXElena pic... i'm even thingking of doing a fanfic...
Oh well, there you are my last desktop wallpaper...
click here, if it fails, try reloading it
-
February 18th, 2003, 07:38 PM
#180
Inactive Member
C~ould you post the colored Kao pic, and the wall paper ver.?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks